Wednesday 25 July 2012

Silhouette Cameo Heart Thanks Card

We have been invited to a wedding in Paris, unfortunately it looks like we won't be able to make the wedding, as we will be up to our eyes in other stuff at the same time, it is a shame but it is the way it goes sometimes.

I've made this lovely reply card using my Silhouette Cameo to send to them..........


I used the "loopy hearts card base" which I downloaded from Silhouette America and changed it from the hearts and loops running along the bottom to the hearts and loops running down the right hand side.

The Silhouette Cameo software makes changes to designs easy, don't forget I can give you individual tuition on how to do all of this if you live locally to me, here in Oxfordshire, UK.

Hope you find some time to craft with your Silhouette Cameo later today!

Carole
x


3 comments:

  1. This card is so pretty, I'm warming to this cameo thingee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Peg, I'm pleased you are warming....you will be red hot about it soon.....watch this space :)! Cx

      Delete
    2. Carole - the heart card is gorgious, and makes the perfect wedding card. I love what you can do on Sihouette Cameo!!

      George x

      Delete